Weight:
Close to 22 pounds
Height:
Clothing Size:
12 Month...Onesies are getting a little short and his pants are too long. He has short legs.
Diapers:
Size 3...I think we will go through one more package, and then go to size 4. This will be our first time to put money towards diapers. Then we have about 5 boxes of size 4 diapers, and then we will be on our own. We have been blessed for sure!
Feeding:
He is nursing every 3-4 hours. He eats finger foods for all of his meals and snacks. He does not like purees any more. He will still eat oatmeal mixed with mashed bananas or home-made applesauce.
Hair/Eyes:
His hair changes every day. It almost has a slight reddish tint to it some days. I can also see blonde strands too along with mostly brown.
Sleep:
He has not been getting up in the middle of the night as much the past 2 weeks. He cries out a little bit, but it does not wake him up. I have to put him with his feet at the end of his crib because in the morning he wakes up with his head under his bumper at the top of the crib.
Naps are 45 min to 1.5 hours long...He wakes up around 7:00 am and takes his first nap at 9:00 and his second nap is at 2:00 pm. We finally have a schedule! I never thought I would see the day.
Favorites:
Cheerios
Sweet Peas
Squash/zucchini
My boy loves meat...turkey, chicken, beef, fish
He just loves food
His big bouncy ball
Max and Caroline
Shelby and Harley
Fun stuff:
He is pulling up and sometimes standing on his own for a second. He does not realize it, and he really does not feel comfortable letting go. He is getting brave and starting to climb up on stuff.
Tony puts him on his shoulders, and he will lay his head on Tony's. It is so sweet!
We have gone to my parents and put him in the bicycle trailer and pulled him. He enjoys it. He just relaxes and looks at everything going by.
He has his top front teeth now. He is so cute! The only issue is they are growing in and they have yellow spots on them. I have googled and found other children with the same problem, and it has either gone away or you just cannot do anything about it. I will definitely ask the doctor about it at his 9 month appointment.
He is starting to babble a lot. He is saying dadada, bababa, mamama(only when he is crying).
He has also started using his other 3 fingers to pick food up instead of just using his thumb and forefinger(pincer grasp).
Not so fun stuff:
Had his first busted lip which also made me worry about the top tooth that he fell on. I hope it is okay.




No comments:
Post a Comment