Saturday, October 15, 2011

How Time Flies!




}Gabe{


My man is now 3 months old! I am so happy that he did not have to have any shots this month, but next month he will :( He is still on zantac for reflux. i hope one day we will be able to stop taking it, because I have a hard time remembering it. His herniated belly button has healed up perfectly! A week after his 2 month appointment it started going down, and now it is gone!





Weight:


He is over 16 pounds now and proabably really close to 17.





Height:


I have not measured him...maybe I should do that. I just know he would enjoy it tremendously!


Clothing Size:


Big Man moved up to 3-6 month clothing just before he was 3 months old. He can still where 0-3 month pants, because he has shorter legs than his torso.


Diapers:


Gabe was in size 2 diapers for a month, and I made the executive decision to move him up to size 3 mainly because I could see his crack, he was in the weight range, and I knew he would grow out of the 2s if I opened a new package.


Feeding:


He is a great eater! I love that feedings are now taking about 10 to 15 minutes total, and they are spreading out to about 3 hours now. Morning feedings only take about 5 minutes. I could not tell you how much he is eating, but sometimes it is one full boob only and other times its 1.5 to 2 full boobs.






Hair/Eyes:


He is now balding in the back and the sides of his head. The top is also starting to fall out, but he has some in the very front coming in, so I think he is going for the water fall look. His eyes are getting lighter blue every day!


Sleep:


Gabe is starting to get a pretty good bed time routine, and he is going to sleep earlier. We give him a bath around 8:30, put his Aveeno Exzema lotion on, then it's PJ time. He eats, passes out, and is down for 8.5-9 hours! This month we have gone from sleeping in his swing (it is no longer with us at all), to the bassinet attachment on the pack and play, to just the pack and play! Now we are working on good naps in the pack and play or crib or anywhere but my arms! He took 2 over an hour and a half naps there yesterday!






Favorites:


He LOVES bath time!


He enjoys going on walks usually, and he falls asleep most of the time.


He likes our dogs, but Shelby is his favorite.


He gets excited when he is naked.


He has gotten really good at putting things in his mouth...thumbs, fingers, burp cloths, and stuffed animals.


Fun stuff:


We have taken a good amount of trips this month. We went to visit his Paw Paw near Clanton and his Nonnie in Sevierville, TN. I am very impressed with his ability to travel in a car. I used to panic thinking about taking him anywhere in a car more than 30 minutes.






I can't get those pics turned the right direction.

1 comment:

  1. His legs are getting so chubby! I love it! Your bedtime routine is almost exactly the same as ours..even down to the same lotion!

    ReplyDelete