I weighed him on my scale and it says he is 17.4 pounds. Monday, we will know his exact weight when we go to the doctor.
Height:
25.5 inches...again we will know for sure at his doctor's appointment.
Clothing Size:
Gabe is in between sizes right now. He can wear most of his 3/6 month clothes but is now wearing some 6/9 month. I just hope he stays in his 6/9 month clothes until it starts to get warmer again. All of his 12 month clothes are for warmer weather. I guess if all else fails, he will just have to wear jackets with everything.
Diapers:
Size 3
Feeding:
He is eating off of one side per feeding, and he has been eating every 3 hours give or take. I am wanting to see how many ounces he is eating when we go to his doctor by weighing him before and after he eats. Surely, they will let me do this.
Hair/Eyes:
He has lost most of his sweet baby hair. He has a little on top, but it is amazing to look at past pictures and see how much he used to have.
Sleep:
He is still on the same bath, lotion, pj, eat, and bed routine. He is also still sleeping 9 hours still. There were a few night that he woke up in the middle of the night to eat, but we had done a lot of traveling in week and a half period. My grandfather had been in the hospital and then passed away, so Gabe took 2 trips to Dothan and back...I am thinking this is what messed him up a little bit.
Naps are going ok. He takes two 1-1.5 hour naps a day. I wish they were longer, so I could get more stuff done.
Favorites:
Being outside...this cold weather stinks!
Shelby
Blankets, burp cloths, and stuffed animals to chew on
He has really started enjoying the bouncer things. He does not bounce in them. He likes to stand up in them.
Fun stuff:
Gabe is starting to move around a lot! He actually rolled over one time from his back to his belly, so that was backwards developmentally, and he has not done it again. He normally just rolls side to side. When he is on his stomach, he can really lift his head and chest up well. I wasn't sure is he would ever do this!
He has started sitting up a little on his own. Of course he folds up in half or falls over after a few seconds. I usually put the boppy behind him to help him out, but he also thinks he needs to be able to stand up from sitting, so he topples over. I am going to be busy, busy when he starts crawling. He wants to be on the go all of the time.
Not so fun stuff: The first cold. Symptoms were runny and congested nose with a little cough from drainage. I usually just had to do the saline drops and suctioning in the morning and at night. HE HATES IT!! I also put vicks baby rub on his feet and chest before bed hoping that it will keep him from getting too congested.




No comments:
Post a Comment