Weight:
23 pounds
Height:
Clothing Size:
Still mostly in 12 months
Diapers:
Size 4s
Feeding:
He nurses 5 times a day still:
1)wake up
2)morning nap
3)afternoon nap
4)afternoon
5)bed time
He eats breakfast, lunch, dinner and usually has 1 snack in the afternoon. He eats exactly what we eat now.
1)wake up
2)morning nap
3)afternoon nap
4)afternoon
5)bed time
He eats breakfast, lunch, dinner and usually has 1 snack in the afternoon. He eats exactly what we eat now.
Hair/Eyes:
His hair is a little strawberry now. When we are outside, you can really see it. He still has beautiful blue eyes.
Sleep:
He takes a nap at 10:00 am, then 3 hours after he wakes up he takes another nap, and he is in bed about 8:30 and wakes up between 7:00 and 7:30 am.
He takes a nap at 10:00 am, then 3 hours after he wakes up he takes another nap, and he is in bed about 8:30 and wakes up between 7:00 and 7:30 am.
Favorites:
Walking
Climbing
Balls
Dogs
Cousins
Fun Stuff:
He is officially a walker. I like this because his hands are not in the dirt when he is crawling now.
He had his first beach trip! All I have is video, because I cannot find my camera. It has to be in the house somewhere! Thankfully, my mom and sister got pictures for me.
He seems to be trying to say more words. I think he hs gotten "dog" out completely and most of "ball." He randomly will wave and say "bye bye," so I guess he has his 3 words for his 12 month appointment...even if he will not say them on command. He is a man of few real words.
Not So Fun:
Well we are still waiting on his one tooth to cut through. One has come in, thankfully.
He got a fever the night before we left for the beach. It was 100.5 when he woke, and I gave him ibuprofen. 1 hour into the car ride he threw up a lot of water...it hit the headrest. I was riding with my parents and my dad pulled over, I got Gabe out to clean him up, Mom and Dad cleaned the car seat and car, and we were back on the road in 10 minutes. It never happened again. He did have a fever of 102.4 that evening. I prayed for God to take it away, and the next morning he woke up fever free!
Walking
Climbing
Balls
Dogs
Cousins
Fun Stuff:
He is officially a walker. I like this because his hands are not in the dirt when he is crawling now.
He had his first beach trip! All I have is video, because I cannot find my camera. It has to be in the house somewhere! Thankfully, my mom and sister got pictures for me.
He seems to be trying to say more words. I think he hs gotten "dog" out completely and most of "ball." He randomly will wave and say "bye bye," so I guess he has his 3 words for his 12 month appointment...even if he will not say them on command. He is a man of few real words.
Not So Fun:
Well we are still waiting on his one tooth to cut through. One has come in, thankfully.
He got a fever the night before we left for the beach. It was 100.5 when he woke, and I gave him ibuprofen. 1 hour into the car ride he threw up a lot of water...it hit the headrest. I was riding with my parents and my dad pulled over, I got Gabe out to clean him up, Mom and Dad cleaned the car seat and car, and we were back on the road in 10 minutes. It never happened again. He did have a fever of 102.4 that evening. I prayed for God to take it away, and the next morning he woke up fever free!













No comments:
Post a Comment