Weight:
I am sure it is still around 23 pounds.
Height:
Not sure....I am pretty sure he has grown a good bit since his 9 month appt. His 12 month appt is on July 18th. I will update then.
Not sure....I am pretty sure he has grown a good bit since his 9 month appt. His 12 month appt is on July 18th. I will update then.
Clothing Size:
12 months are getting pretty tight. Some 18 months fit well, and some are still pretty big.
Diapers:
Size 4s
Feeding:
He nurses 3-4 times a day now. It really depends on if he takes a morning nap or not. Those things have been getting fewer and fewer. Harder on me. I really like the break.
He eats breakfast, lunch, dinner and usually has 1 snack in the afternoon. He eats exactly what we eat now.
He is now drinking 2 sippy cups full of cows milk. I guess this is me starting the weaning process. He will not be nursing when he is four, I promise! He will probably be completely off by 18 months...we shall see.
He eats breakfast, lunch, dinner and usually has 1 snack in the afternoon. He eats exactly what we eat now.
He is now drinking 2 sippy cups full of cows milk. I guess this is me starting the weaning process. He will not be nursing when he is four, I promise! He will probably be completely off by 18 months...we shall see.
Hair/Eyes:
Stawberry blonde hair and big beautiful blue eyes.
Sleep:
Morning nap: sometimes
Afternoon nap: in between 1:00 and 2:00
Bed time: getting earlier. Since he isn't sleeping in the morning, he has been getting in the bed around 7:30-8:00.
Morning nap: sometimes
Afternoon nap: in between 1:00 and 2:00
Bed time: getting earlier. Since he isn't sleeping in the morning, he has been getting in the bed around 7:30-8:00.
Favorites:
He LOVES Max and Caroline. He gets so excited when he sees them. It is adorable.
Fun Stuff:
He had his first birthday! I cannot believe that it has been a year already! We had a little party at our house early in the morning in hopes that it would not be 100 degrees for it.
He is really trying to say more words. He will learn a word, and then he will not say it again while he is practicing other words. I don't understand him sometimes.
We have been practicing with forks, spoons, and plates lately. He got a little too excited with the big fork, and almost stabbed himself in the eye ball.
Not So Fun:
We did a lot of traveling this past month. I am so over being in the car, and so Gabe is too! We went to Atlanta for a wedding, and 2 weeks later we went to Sevierville for Tony's mom's wedding. We had to deal with car sickness again on the way to Tennessee. He definitely has to be on the side of the car...not in the middle. He also can't have Mexican before we leave again.
He LOVES Max and Caroline. He gets so excited when he sees them. It is adorable.
Fun Stuff:
He had his first birthday! I cannot believe that it has been a year already! We had a little party at our house early in the morning in hopes that it would not be 100 degrees for it.
He is really trying to say more words. He will learn a word, and then he will not say it again while he is practicing other words. I don't understand him sometimes.
We have been practicing with forks, spoons, and plates lately. He got a little too excited with the big fork, and almost stabbed himself in the eye ball.
Not So Fun:
We did a lot of traveling this past month. I am so over being in the car, and so Gabe is too! We went to Atlanta for a wedding, and 2 weeks later we went to Sevierville for Tony's mom's wedding. We had to deal with car sickness again on the way to Tennessee. He definitely has to be on the side of the car...not in the middle. He also can't have Mexican before we leave again.



No comments:
Post a Comment