Friday, October 25, 2013

Jack Punkin


Jack Punkin

Tuesday afternoon, Gabe and I made a quick dash to the grocery store.  We needed some fruit and snacks, but when we got there, Gabe saw the “punkins!” We picked one out, and continued with our grocery shopping.

We talked about how the pumpkin can be a jack-o-lantern.  He then started calling it Jack Punkin.  On the way home, he told me that Jack Punkin was “stinky booty.”  He is so silly.

Wednesday and Thursday, the pumpkin sat in our living room.  Gabe rolled around on it and tried to carry it around.  On Thursday afternoon, the boys and I took it outside to cut it open.

 




 

Not sure about how it feels.











Gabe sniffed it and said it was “stinky,” so I guess Jack Punkin really is a stinky booty.

 
 



It was not as tasty as he thought it was going to be.
 
 
Once the boys were sleeping, I made Jack Punkin a face.  Gabe saw it this morning, and said, “I like it.”  Great success!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment