Friday, November 26, 2010

7 Weeks


How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure exactly...I think I had lost a pound, but I find that eating is the way to keep the nausea away.
Sleep: Always exhausted
Movement: None
Food cravings: Salty! I went to Taco Bell at 11:00 pm. I would never have done that. Plus, it have been over 10 years since I have eaten Taco Bell.
Gender: None
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: I miss not feeling nauseated all of the time. I also miss not being able to smell so well. Another thing I miss, being able to come home from work and not wanting to pass out on the couch. Oh yeah! I miss my mind. It is gone.
What I am looking forward to: End of the 1st trimester...5 more weeks. Not too bad.
Milestones: First ultrasound! Heart rate was 128 bmp and he/she was measuring 2 days bigger.




No comments:

Post a Comment