I am writing this before most of you who are reading this know that Tony and I are expecting our first baby in July 2011. It was a surprise for us, but a very good one indeed. It was really exciting to see how Tony responded to taking the first pregnancy test. I chose to walk away from it, but he stood over it screaming, "What does that mean? What does that mean?" It was not even thirty seconds later and there was a tiny plus sign in the tiny window. I told him that it was positive that we were pregnant. He could not wait to tell people, so we went to my sister's house and told them first.
As some of you knew, we had been considering a move to Kuwait for a good job opportunity for Tony. That was not God's plan though :) We were able to use this Kuwait idea to our advantage when telling our close family and friends. Everyone was so worried that we were about to tell them that we were leaving the next day to go to Kuwait, and everyone was extremely excited when we told them we were not going, and that we were going to be having a baby instead.
So far, I am 5 weeks and 3 days! I have already had a few mood swings (sorry Tony), and I have been feeling nauseous with nothing else associated with it. I cannot eat things that are extremely sweet. Sweets disgust me right now. The smell of candy is horrible. I love SALTY! Some one told me last night that I was having a boy because I am liking salty stuff instead of sweet. I guess we shall wait to see if he is right or wrong.
We get to see our baby for the first time on November 29th. I cannot wait!
Please keep us and our baby in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment