We are now considering selling this house and buying one with more room. I think this would make both of us happy. All we would have to do is get this house in "for sale" condition. That means keeping it clean. Now we just need to train the dogs to clean up after themselves.....
Sunday, November 28, 2010
No Room
Tony bought the house we are living in 3.5 years ago. It was perfect for him and a room mate. When we got married, and I moved in, it became a little crowded. We just need more storage! Now that we are having someone else coming to live with us, we are really wondering what we are suppose to do. We have a bedroom for us and a computer room which would have to turn into a nursery. We have an extremely multi-functional dining room which also is used as the laundry room and the dog room. Now we are looking at adding the computer to it as well. I think it might get a little stressful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment