How far along? 29 weeks (and 3 days today)
Total weight gain/loss: 17.0 pounds. 0 pound gain this week
Sleep: Still good. I am just not getting in bed early enough to get enough sleep.
Movement: ALL. THE. TIME.
Movement: ALL. THE. TIME.
Food cravings: Chili-Cheese anything! and Ice cream
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Well, the Saturday I turned 28 weeks, I began having close but not painful contractions. These went on regularly all day long, so my sister told me I had to go to get it checked out. She had preterm labor starting at 23 weeks. I went, they monitored me, catheterized me(for a urine sample! I would have loved to pee in a cup. It burned to pee for a couple of days after that), and checked me(no dilaton!). I was having irritability contractions, so they gave me a shot of brethine, and that calmed them down. The doctor told me that I was having braxton hicks contractions that were coming close and regularly. he told me that if they get worse than that, then I need to come in again. Also, my discharge papers read to force drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. Now, I am just living with a tightening unterus. They are getting on my nerves! They also monitored Gabe's heart rate, and it never dipped down. They said he was a very happy baby.
Belly button in or out? Almost all the way there. Another growth spurt, and it will be gone!
Belly button in or out? Almost all the way there. Another growth spurt, and it will be gone!
What I miss: I am starting to get uncomfortable. It's getting harder to breath, and uncomfortable to sit or stand.
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appointment Monday (May 9).
Hannah and Trent's wedding in 1 week and 4 days, and
I AM GOING TO THE BEACH IN 2 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS!!Tony may be able to take Sunday off. If so, we can leave on Saturday.
Hannah and Trent's wedding in 1 week and 4 days, and
I AM GOING TO THE BEACH IN 2 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS!!Tony may be able to take Sunday off. If so, we can leave on Saturday.
Milestones: Gabe's room is painted!



No comments:
Post a Comment