It has been 3 weeks since I have posted anything! I will try and update the best I can...I am slowly losing my brain right now. Gabe is taking it :)
How far along? 33 weeks (and 3 days today)
How far along? 33 weeks (and 3 days today)
Total weight gain/loss: I think this is right. I have gained 3.6 pounds in the past 3 weeks. That brings me to the total of 22.2 pounds.
Sleep: Sleep is getting difficult. This belly may not look ginormous to a lot of people, but it certainly is heavy. I have to wake up and hold my stomach in order to switch sides. Back sleep is IMPOSSIBLE now. I have now started needing a pillow under my stomach and between my legs. I NEED A BODY PILLOW!
Movement: He is a strong little booger. The rib cage kicks are beginning to hurt.
Food cravings: I am hoping that Gabe is taking protein out of my muscles, because I really do not want to eat much meat. Especially if I have cooked it...I think Tony sometimes feels the same way.
Gender: BOY!
Movement: He is a strong little booger. The rib cage kicks are beginning to hurt.
Food cravings: I am hoping that Gabe is taking protein out of my muscles, because I really do not want to eat much meat. Especially if I have cooked it...I think Tony sometimes feels the same way.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: I am still having Braxton Hicks contractions all the time. They are starting to get a little stronger which is due to my ever growing uterus and baby.
Belly button in or out? Still partially in. It's holding on with all it has.
Belly button in or out? Still partially in. It's holding on with all it has.
What I miss: It's just hard to get comfortable now. Sitting up or leaning back...I have a hard time breathing. Laying on my side is pretty much what I do at home all the time.
What I am looking forward to: I have a doctor's appointment today!
Milestones: hmmm...I have made it to the point that Kristin had Max and Caroline. Makes me feel comforted that I know 2 precious 1 year olds that were born at 33 weeks.
I have some pictures that I really need to post...I also have ultrasound pictures from 2 weeks ago that I need to post. Little Gabe seems to not be so little. at 31 weeks he was estimated to be born on July 3rd(due date is the 16th) and estimated weight was 5 pounds 1 ounce. I hope he is a chunky monkey!
I have some pictures that I really need to post...I also have ultrasound pictures from 2 weeks ago that I need to post. Little Gabe seems to not be so little. at 31 weeks he was estimated to be born on July 3rd(due date is the 16th) and estimated weight was 5 pounds 1 ounce. I hope he is a chunky monkey!



No comments:
Post a Comment