Sunday, June 5, 2011

34 weeks Update and The Past Month

I am finally updated!

How far along? 34 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 23.6 pounds
Sleep: I feel like I am having Braxton Hicks contractions all night long.  It seems that every time I turn over my belly is as hard as a rock!  This is probably due to the fact that every time I roll over I need to go pee.  I read that if you do not go to the bathroom often that it will cause the contractions.  I have figured out where to place my pillows to make sleep a little more comfortable.
Movement: I have started noticing his hiccups getting stronger.  I sure hope they do not bother him like hiccups bother me.  I sometimes feel bad for him when he has them.  He is moving all of the time.  He makes my stomach bounce around, and if I place something on my belly, he hits/kicks at it.
Food cravings: Nachos, chili cheese dog, and chili cheese fries. 
Gender: A sweet little boy :)
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks...getting on my nerves.  In a few more weeks, I would like them to be the real thing. 
Belly button in or out? Still in for the most part.  I thought for sure it would be out by now.
What I miss: My hips hurt.  I can't breathe well.  I have indigestion all of the time!  I miss my organs and bones being in their normal place.
What I am looking forward to:  I have my last biweekly appointment on Tuesday, June 14th!  We are moving out of our house at the end of June...it's going to be a little stressful.
Milestones: I start my weekly appointments after June 14th. 


My friends threw Tony and I a couples shower last night.  We had a blast, and we got some great stuff for Gabe.  Before and after the shower I stood in a salt water pool for a few hours.  Every time I would get out, I felt like I weighed 300 pounds.  The pool took all the pressure off.  I think I could live in the water for the last few weeks of my pregnancy. 


Three weeks ago 2 of our best friends got married!  We got to be apart of Trent and Hannah Hall's big day!



A week later, we went to the beach with my family!

Caroline and Max 
Caro loves pasta!

Big Belly on the Beach


No comments:

Post a Comment