Tuesday, June 14, 2011

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: 25.6 pounds....I don't really want to go past 30, but I have a feeling that I don't have a say in it.
Sleep: It's going okay.  I hate when I roll on my back, I feel like I am suffocating.  I have started getting up about twice a night in order to go to the bathroom, and I have to wake up every time I stretch my legs out to prevent a calf cramp.
Movement: He is still bumping around quite often.
Food cravings:  I smelled what I thought was apple pie today at work.  It was only a Scentsy.  I love all food!  The only thing I really do not eat a lot of is meat.  
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Just the same ole Braxton Hicks.  I have not dilated at all, and when she was checking me, it felt like my cervix was pretty far up.  
Belly button in or out? Still in...I am amazed.
What I miss: All things...I miss not being tired and feeling so heavy.  I do not understand how overweight people do this.  My lower body and back are hurting!
What I am looking forward to: I have my next appointment next Tuesday.  That reminds me.  I need to find a sub for that day.
Milestones: one more week down!  In about 2 weeks, I will start walking and maybe labor will start as well.  I am going to try and last until we move out of our house and for our shower in 2 weeks.

Well, I got to sneak in and have an ultrasound before I left my appointment.  All I really wanted to know was how big he was getting.  I knew I would not be able to see a good picture of him since he is so big.  Luckily, he is not a monster.  He was estimated to weigh 6 pounds 4 ounces.  If I go to 40 weeks, he will  possible be 8 pounds or larger, but I think he will just be the perfect size.


No comments:

Post a Comment