Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I LOVE PROGRESS!

I had my doctor's appointment on Tuesday and was dilated 1 cm!  I was not dilated anything last time.  I was also 50% effaced(thinning of the cervix) and almost at -2 Station(this is where his head is coming down).  She could also feel his head, so that definitely means he is dropping.  When she was first trying to check my cervix, she informed me that it was still very posterior (up and facing my back bone).  I told her I could tell because it was not comfortable!  It was not bad though.  Some people I see on tv start crying and acting like they are putting a steel brush up there.  I promise a catheter is much worse!  I think my mucus plug has also started coming out.  I have a shower on Sunday.  After this, I will be getting all of my bags together and buying the stuff that I need at home and getting all of it ready.  During the evening, I will start my twice daily walks of hoping to get labor to start or just more progression.  I will walk in the morning and then in the afternoon.

In another progression news, we will be completely out of our house on Sunday.  This is slightly sad because it was mine and Tony's first home together.  We are renting it out to a family and will be living at my parents for a month or 2.  This will be nice since Gabe will be arriving during this time, and I will have my family to help when they are home.  Then, we will be moving into my mother-in-laws house when she moves to Tennessee.  It is a triangle of house exchanges, and we are hoping that it will all work out perfectly.

Next post: 37 weeks!

Caley

No comments:

Post a Comment