Thursday, June 9, 2011

Moving Begins!

       Well, this week end we are going to start on the moving process.  Tony is hoping to have almost everything out of the house.  We will have one sofa and the tv in our living room, and we will have our bed in our bedroom.  We are lucky that we have friends that are helping by providing an 18 foot trailer to carry the stuff in.  Hopefully, it will only take 2 trips.  I am probably going to pack up the plates and cups and just buy paper plates and plastic cups to use for the next couple of weeks.  NO WASHING DISHES FOR ME :) 
       In the beginning of May, we painted the nursery and set up the crib, so on Friday, Tony will be painting the new nursery.  I worked so hard making sure every little spot was touched up in the last room, I hope we have enough will power to do the same thing this time.  I think it will be easier since there will be no crown moulding, and the crown moulding in our house has these really decorative parts in the corners that are EXTREMELY difficult to paint around.  I am really excited to be able to put the finishing touches on Gabe's room!  I have to hang paper lanterns above his crib and put out some more decor and put his clothes in his room.
       I will just be happy when this is all over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment