Sunday, June 26, 2011

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 27.2 pounds...1 pound this week.
Sleep: Not great.  Not comfortable.  I have to get up and use the bathroom at least 3 times a night.
Movement: He is still wiggling around. I think his head may be stuck now, so it only seems like he is shifting his bottom from side to side.
Food cravings:  I am not wanting to eat as much lately.  It is really strange, but watermelon is always great!Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Some contractions are actually starting to hurt.  Last week I was 1 cm, 50% effaced, and almost at -2 Station.
Belly button in or out? Still in...Almost getting flat.
What I miss: Not feeling like I am overweight!  It's not comfortable.  Plus, Tony has been losing weight, and we are now only 8 pounds difference.
What I am looking forward to: Being done with moving (TODAY), so I can have this baby without thinking about anything else.
Milestones: I am considered FULL TERM today!!  Come on out Gabe!

I hope to put a picture up soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it won't be long until Gabe makes his appearance! I am enjoying reading about this special time in your life, and I can't wait to hear he has arrived!

    ReplyDelete