Wednesday, June 29, 2011

July 9th

Yesterday, I had my doctor's appointment, and Tony went with me.  He asked the doctor if we could get him out earlier.  She told us we could induce on July 9th.  I have always been reluctant about induction only because I have heard how long it can take.  Plus,  I have heard that they will not let you eat anything once you are put in the hospital until after the birth.  I need food!  Anyway, we decided to go with it.  I will get all the paper work done and find out at all of the details at my doctor's appointment on July 5th.  Other than that, I need to be walking twice a day in order to be dilated more than 1 cm when I go in.  I had no change yesterday.

I HAVE 10 DAYS!  I cannot believe it!  Last night, I started to panic a little and started working hard on organization.  I really just need to get my bags for the hospital ready.  I just do not know what to put in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment