How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 27.4 pounds....(.2 pound this week.) Last week at the doctor's office they had a pound less, so at the end of it all, I may go with their reading.
Sleep: Tylenol, Benadryl, and a Sudafed are now in my bedtime routine. My jaw has been hurting more than anything else. Just a little TMJ that will hopefully go away.
Movement: Gabe has been shifting from side to side a lot! My stomach looks like it has waves going across it.
Food cravings: We had cream cheese and jalapeno stuffed hamburgers last night! Oh my! They were awesome! I am really enjoying anything with a good amount of fat in it!
Gender: BOY!
Sleep: Tylenol, Benadryl, and a Sudafed are now in my bedtime routine. My jaw has been hurting more than anything else. Just a little TMJ that will hopefully go away.
Movement: Gabe has been shifting from side to side a lot! My stomach looks like it has waves going across it.
Food cravings: We had cream cheese and jalapeno stuffed hamburgers last night! Oh my! They were awesome! I am really enjoying anything with a good amount of fat in it!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: I had no change last week, but it really doesn't matter now! This coming Saturday, I will be having labor signs induced by medicine.
Belly button in or out? I am going to go ahead and call it. my belly button will not be popping out. It may get flat in the next 6 days, but part of it is still inward.
Belly button in or out? I am going to go ahead and call it. my belly button will not be popping out. It may get flat in the next 6 days, but part of it is still inward.
What I miss: I am super pumped about holding my baby in my arms and not in my stomach! I didn't gain weight, but Tony lost another 2 pounds, so he is only 6 pounds heavier than me. I do not think he will catch me in this last week :)
What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to having Gabe here, but I am SCARED too.
What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to having Gabe here, but I am SCARED too.






No comments:
Post a Comment