Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Doctor's Appointment

It is official.  I have the paper work.  We are going to be induced on Saturday, July 9th!  Tony and I will get there at 5:00 in the morning...I do not remember the last time I actually woke up before 6:00 am.  My doctor said they would hook me up with an IV and, I am guessing, Pitocin to get it started.  She said around 7:00 am she would break my water, and the rest cannot be scheduled!  I am hoping to be able to sleep for a while in the morning, but I really do not know what to expect.  It could hit me quickly and start hurting a lot or it may take forever.  I am unrealistically hoping that it will go by fast without much pain :)
 I am excited and scared and nervous to meet my baby boy.  This morning I watched an episode of A Baby Story, and I got nauseated from the lady being in labor.  That has never happened to me!  Usually, I can handle the people screaming in pain, but I guess my nerves are getting to me.  This lady did it the all natural way.  She progressed so quickly, and she really did not act like it was hurting as bad as I have imagined.  Don't worry guys!  I am pretty certain I will take the pain medicine when the time comes that I am able to have it!

TMI alert!  This is my last week of not bleeding from there.  I have really not missed my period, and I am not looking forward to bleeding or "lochia" for several weeks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment