Obviously he is thrilled to be taking his 2 week picture. As he turned 2 weeks old, I turned 23 years old. This birthday was definitely unlike other past birthdays. It just was not important to me. Plus, I was having to take care of somebody who is more important than any birthday could be.
SLEEP
He is starting to get fussy. We pulled out the gas drops yesterday for the first time. Sleep is going ok still. Last night it was great! He went to sleep at 11:30. He woke up at 2:30. He ate for 15 minutes, went back to sleep, and woke up around 5:30 to eat again. he stayed awake until about 6:30, and we woke up again at 10:30. I am hoping for more of the four hour sleep stretches at night. After we woke up he stayed awake for about 3 hours and was fussy for half of the time and he has now been asleep for 2 hours. I hope he wakes up happy this time around.
PLAY
He started playing on his playmat this week. There is a whale hanging from it that he attacks with his hands. I like to think he is super smart since he is doing this already.
EAT
He is eating fabuloulsy. We go to the doctor tomorrow, and we wil see how much he weighs. I am pretty sure he is close to 9 pounds now. He is getting too heavy to feed while I am sitting in bed. I am actually having to use the glider with the boppy now.





No comments:
Post a Comment