How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 28.6 pounds
Sleep: Does this matter now. It has been difficult, and I have become a light sleeper. Sleep is over now for a while.
Movement: He starts his morning movement at 8:00. I do not really notice much at night. Maybe this will continue.
Food cravings: I am not really wanting anything too heavy. Milk and water have been my favorite thing to drink.
Gender: BOY!
Sleep: Does this matter now. It has been difficult, and I have become a light sleeper. Sleep is over now for a while.
Movement: He starts his morning movement at 8:00. I do not really notice much at night. Maybe this will continue.
Food cravings: I am not really wanting anything too heavy. Milk and water have been my favorite thing to drink.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: They will begin soon!
Belly button in or out? Some of it is still in.
Belly button in or out? Some of it is still in.
What I miss: I miss not being able to lay on my back and sleep.
What I am looking forward to: July 9
What I am looking forward to: July 9
Milestones: I am done! Today is the day!



No comments:
Post a Comment