Tuesday, November 13, 2012

33 Weeks

All was well at my doctor's appointment. I gained 2 pounds in the past 2.5 weeks, so that makes my total weight gain to be 17 pounds. I was measuring 34 weeks. I have always measured a week ahead, and Samuel's heart rate was 142 bpm. Blood pressure was good, and I go back in 2 weeks where she will begin checking me for any progression. I am tired of being pregnant. It's harder the second time around, and I am hoping he will come a few days before Christmas.

I didn't die yesterday like I felt like I was going to. Pulled abdominal muscles hurt when your not pregnant, but be pregnant with a 16 month old and it is hellacious. I was informed that it is very common, especially if you have a child to chase around. In my case it was that nasty mouse.  By the way, it is DEAD. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment