Well Sam aka: Sammy, Sammer, Sam I Am, Samel, Sammich...is 4 months old. This is when the real big boy stuff is beginning. Of course, we are cleared to eat solids now, but Sam and I have a deal. He has to be able to sit up for more than 5 seconds by himself before he can eat. It will probably be closer to 5 months since that's when Gabe started.
He was 16 pounds 4 ounces and 25.5 inches(75% for both). His head was 17 inches around(98%). He is in size 3 diapers and 6 month clothes.
He received 4 shots and one oral vaccine. Sadness! He did well for about 4 hours then he was inconsolable. Luckily, Tylenol helped, and he was perfect the next day.
He has his first 2 bottom teeth coming through, so there is a whole lot of gnawing and drooling going on around this house.
He can roll over from his back to his belly, and he has rolled over from belly to back without anyone seeing it.
He is laughing...he thinks Gabe is hilarious. I don't know if he thinks this is funny, but I thought it was. He looks ginormous in that itty bitty stroller!
Wants to be held like a big boy...no more cradling.
He has moved into his own room...he is still mostly sleeping in the swing and is always swaddled.
He is pretty much the happiest baby I have ever met. Sadly, when I was pregnant, I thought he was going to be a terror since Gabe seemed so perfect. Don't get me wrong, Gabe was a really good baby, but he did cry a lot more, and he had to have ME holding him all the time. This guy is so cool...as you can see. He will play by himself for over an hour after he is fed. Then he will get tired and fuss. He cries when he is hungry or tired. I love this little guy oh so much! I am going to try and enjoy him as he grows as much as possible. Watching and being apart of my boys' lives is such a blessing!



No comments:
Post a Comment