Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sam's Half Birthday


Weight:
19 pounds 9 ounces
 
Height:
27.75 inches
 
Head Circumference:
17.75 inches
 
Clothing Size:
9 months, but he is wearing 12 months pajamas and shorts
 
Diapers:
Size 3, but I didn't want to buy two boxes of diapers, so he is wearing size 4s right now.  He hasn't leaked through at night in them, so I say they are working perfectly.
 
Feeding:
He nurses about every 3 hours give or take.  He is having solids 2-3 times a day.
 
Hair/Eyes:
Blondish hair and blue eyes.  I do believe he is getting some hazel in them.
 
Sleep:
He naps 2 times a day for about an hour and a half.  Sometimes it is longer.  He is in bed about 8:45, and he wakes up every 5 hours to eat.  This has to stop.  He was sleeping 9 hours straight when he was swaddled and put in the swing.  Looks like some screaming and tears are in our near furture.
 
Fun stuff:
 He sits up perfectly now. 
 
He has 1 sand papery tooth that has cut through.  Another is almost in.
He has no desire to crawl.  "They see me rollin'" is his theme song.
 
Sam had his first beach trip.  He was so good.  He loved the sand, he loved the water, he napped in a travel swing on the beach...need I say more.  He was a great beach baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment