Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Influenster Jolly Vox Box

I was really excited when I got the news that I was to receive my very first vox box from Influenster.  All this stuff for free!  Yippee!  I was in heaven.  There is nothing better than getting something awesome to try for free.

Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To Go Tissue Pack


These little packages do come in handy when you are not at home with a big box. They are less than 50 cents for a package. They are strong and soft...way better than the toilet paper that I normally use.

NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow-Long Beach Sands

This is priced for $2.99.  I was almost completely out of my eye shadow.  I have used Covergirl's Shimmering Sands trio for about 10 years now.  I was so excited when this new eye shadow came for me, and it was a very similar pallette.  The drawback to NYC is it is not as shimmery, and the applicator if tiny tiny.  It's hard to hold, and it does not cover as large of an area as Covergirl's applicator.  I did really like that it told me exactly where to put which shade.  My blue eyes did seem to stand out more that they normally do.  I would definitely recommend this product to friends. I will use my own brushes for applying.  With it only being $2.99, I will probably be trying out some other pallettes.  It's probably time for this mom to get a new look.

Rimmel London NEW Show Off Lip Lacquer

Priced at $5.49-$5.99, I really enjoyed the way the lip lacquer felt on my lips.  It was not sticky like a lot of glosses.  It was more like a very smooth lip stick.  It had a nice scent as well.  I liked the doe foot applicator.  When I pulled it out of the tube, it cleaned it off well.  It was not dripping with product.  It had a perfect amount that stayed on the applicator. I was sent the color Celestial, and I was not a big fan of it on me.  Maybe if I was more tan, but it was too pink for me.

Skinny Cow Candy

This is going for $3.99/box(it has 6 bars) or $1.09 for a single bar.  I was sent the peanut butter creme Divine Filled Chocolate.  They were AWESOME!  I bet I would really love the caramel flavored filled ones.  I only got to eat 1.5 of the six bars in my box, because my husband could not stop eating them. You get 3 squares in each package.  Perfect for a chocolate craving.

Ducklings Mini Rolls

So cute! $2-$3 and you get a skinny roll of duck tape that has really fun colors and patterns.  It holds really well too.  I wrapped the top of a jewelry gift box in my teal leopard print tape.  I have even used it to repair my child's board book that started ripping.  It is easy to tear and manage. 


*I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment