Wednesday, September 19, 2012
My Man
I was just thinking about the past 2 years, and how much my life has changed. Tony was ready to take a job in Kuwait where me staying home would not have been a problem at all because Tony would have made the big bucks! Well, plans changed quickly when we found out that we would be having Gabe. I did not feel comfortable at all raising a child in the Middle East. God's plans are so much greater than ours! Anyway, Tony decided not to do it. He still kids around with me saying it was my plan to get pregnant to keep us from moving, and he reminds me that we would be living a lot differently.
My man, my husband, my best friend works his butt off for Gabe and me. He works at the fire department for 24 hours, and on his 2 days off he is usually cutting grass all day long. He does this so that I can stay home with our baby. I know it is super stressful on him to be the sole provider, and he definitely doesn't get told enough of how much I appreciate what he does. He's the one that is always there for people during the day and in the middle of the night when everyone else is asleep and unwilling to help. He has to deal with situations that most people do not even know goes on. He is respectful and kind. He is funny. He is intelligent. He is optimistic. He is a great husband. He is a great daddy. I love to watch Gabe and him play. He seems to have energy like Gabe. It seems to never end even when he is exhausted. He wants to be there with his child, and I have found that to be rare quality in a lot of men today. Gabe and I have been so blessed, and I thank God for putting Tony into my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment