Thursday, September 20, 2012

Our Week and Indecisiveness

Tuesday Gabe got his first hair cut. I was a little sad, but I knew it was way past time. It wasn't too bacon ewe got started, and he looks adorable!

I am loving this cooler weather! It's nice not to feel like shorts and a t-shirt are still too much clothing. I wore pants yesterday and it was lovely! We went to story time at the library. We had been before, but it was for children older than Gabe. This time we went to the one for Gabe's age. He is very shy when we are around new people, so when we got in there he didn't want to smile while we were bouncing and singing. Plus, he was not going to be getting out of my lap for anything. That's what Ithought! At the end, the story teller turned on music and a bubble machine. Gabe shot out of my lap,screamed, "BUBBLES," and ran totouchthe bubbles. He was popping bubbles on people, the floor,the air, and news just squealing and laughing with excitement. I was so proud I almost cried. Ha! We then went to the river walk and saw our friends Holly and sweet little Harper! We had fun, even though gabe was attacked by fire ants. He can't get catch a break!

Tony is working this Saturday,so Gabe and I will be going to our first tail gating of the year by ourselves. I need to take a stick to whack people off the sidewalk who are just standing there talking. After all, it's a sidewalk not a sidetalk.

I was 25 weeks with Sam this week. I think I have gained 7-8 pounds total. I had gained  14 pounds with Gabe at this point. I was 4 pounds lighter starting out with Gabe, so maybe that has something to do with it. By the way, we have changed Sam's middle name from Wilson to Liam. We will now be having Samuel Liam Gill. I also like Elijah. It means my God is Yaweh, but Tony chose Liam out of the two options.
Sike! Tony just walked through the door and said he did like Elijah, so his name will be Samuel Elijah Gill.
The End.

Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You're definitely going to need a stick to beat people off the sidewalk with at the quad! I took P by myself two weeks ago and it was miserable! You also need to invest in one of the God forbidden leashes for children. hahaha

    ReplyDelete