I sometimes wonder to myself was it harder for Jesus to take the pain and suffering or was it harder for God to watch it. I never really thought about it before I had Gabe, but John 3:16 really is put into a little better perspective. God loved me enough to send His son to the cross. For me! He did it for everybody who did not deserve it. I think that I sure would hate to give my life for a bunch of people who do not know me much less care about me. I would be tortured for Gabe, but I really don't know if I could give my life up for my neighbor who plays his music extremely loud right as I am putting my son down for bed...I sometimes would rather torture him. I cannot stand to see my son hurt from ant bites. I would lose it to watch him being beaten to death and hung on a cross. This really shows me how much God's love is for us. He loved Jesus more than we could ever love our own children, but he knew what the outcome would be, and he knew that it was best for us. My God and my Jesus are AMAZING!
I remember doubting how I could be good enough for His grace and love. I know that I am not good enough on my own, but with Jesus taking my sins upon himself, I was made good enough. God calls me His child (1 John 3:1). It is incredible to be the child of and to be loved by a God who is jealous for me and wants the absolute best for me always. He loves me more than anyone could ever love me. He loves my child more than I could love him, and he loves this whole world and people when we are at our worse and have our backs turned away from him. He loves us.
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment