Wednesday, August 29, 2012

22 Weeks and Doctor's Appointment

Well, Gabe is laying in his bed squealing. Geez, kid go to sleep! He fell asleep for 20 minutes in the car. Normally, that doesn't mess him up, but it seems like it might today.

Onward to the most interesting doctor's appointment....yeah right. Everything is looking good. Sam was moved into a better position, so we got a good picture of his head and his heart. His heart rate was 132. I don't know, but I think that may be my last ultrasound. I hope not! I was so spoiled with Gabe on ultrasounds because my mother-in-law worked there. I had at least 6 ultrasounds, and she would always turn on the 4D, so we could see him even better. This time, I get nothing! I even feel like the picture on the ultrasound picture doesn't look as good.

I have gained 3-4 pounds...depends on if they round up or not. I really do not think they round up, so it is 3 pounds. Woot woot!

 He is head down, but that could change, and he has been head-butting my bladder.

My uterus was measuring 23 cm, so that means he is growing right on schedule or a little ahead. I was nervous that I would measure small since I am not as big as I was with Gabe at this time.

I go back in 4 weeks for blood work and my 1 hour sugar test...so exciting! After that, I start my 2 week appointments. It is really going by super fast, and this little guy will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment