He is probably 24 pounds now. He was 3 ounces away from it a month ago.
Height:
Clothing Size:
18 Months
Diapers:
Size 4s
Feeding:
7:30-8:00 Wake up and nurse
9:00 Eat breakfast
12:00 lunch
1:00 nurse before nap
3:30 snack
6:30 supper
8:30 nurse before bed
I also give him 2 sippy cups(18 ounces total) of whole milk a day. Sometimes I only give him one. I guess at this age it really is not as important as I had thought. The doctor said no more than 24 ounces, but never said at least this many. He gets plenty with nursing as well. I also give him water during the day, and he gets a 5 ounce juice/water/vitamin with iron mixture in the morning. That's the only way he will take it. His iron levels were on the low side, so we are trying to get them up. I am seriously thinking about getting flinstone vitamins with iron. I am pretty sure he chew it up well enough, so I do not really understand why he has to wait until he is two.
9:00 Eat breakfast
12:00 lunch
1:00 nurse before nap
3:30 snack
6:30 supper
8:30 nurse before bed
I also give him 2 sippy cups(18 ounces total) of whole milk a day. Sometimes I only give him one. I guess at this age it really is not as important as I had thought. The doctor said no more than 24 ounces, but never said at least this many. He gets plenty with nursing as well. I also give him water during the day, and he gets a 5 ounce juice/water/vitamin with iron mixture in the morning. That's the only way he will take it. His iron levels were on the low side, so we are trying to get them up. I am seriously thinking about getting flinstone vitamins with iron. I am pretty sure he chew it up well enough, so I do not really understand why he has to wait until he is two.
Hair/Eyes:
Blue eyes and light brown/blonde hair.
His hair is starting to get in his eyes. It is also flipping out on the sides, and it is really long in the back. When he gets sweaty it curls, and it is super cute. I just hate to make him run just to have cute curly hair, so it looks like a hair cut will be coming in the near future. I really did not think I was going to be that crazy mom who was attached to hair. I am!
Sleep:
He goes to bed at 8:30 pm and wakes up at 7:30 to 8:00 am. He then takes about a 2 hour nap at 1:00 pm.
He goes to bed at 8:30 pm and wakes up at 7:30 to 8:00 am. He then takes about a 2 hour nap at 1:00 pm.
Favorites:
CLIMBING! He climbs on everything he can! He flipped off the bouncer yesterday, and now it has been taken down. He only used it to climb on. We have to make sure all of the chairs are puches close up to the tables or he will be on top of the table...dancing.
Sitting in chairs like a big boy. He thinks he is super awesome when he does it, and I agree!
Loves his dogs...starting to torture them a little
Loves Max and Caro
Getting out of the house. I was going to run to the grocery store without him one day, and he ran to the door and stood there. He had to get out. He got to ride in the car buggy, and it is a new favorite. He is so stinking adorable when he is steering that buggy down the aisle.
Fun Stuff:
He is trying to run. He cracks me up trying to get places fast.
We visited Grandma in Dothan for her birthday and had lunch with May May and Paw Paw.
Everything in the air he points to and says "buh." That is bird, bug, air plane, ceiling fan...anything above his head that he cannot reach.
He loves when his daddy gets home. He starts talking as soon as he hears the garage door go up, and he runs to see Tony and bows to him. He touches his head to the floor. I guess he knows Chinese traditions for showing respect.
Not So Fun:
Getting molars....really all four at one time! MISERABLE!
Got his first wasp sting today...did not cry at all. He was whining, and when I looked up he had a swarm of wasps around him. I thought he had not been stung, then he messed with his little foot, and there it was on his ankle. By the way, dishwashing liquid in water kills wasps. I poured a jar of it on them, and it knocked the nest down, and all 12 wasps were dead! I won!
Going to restaurants are not fun with Gabe right now. I figured that out in Dothan, but Tony got to experience it tonight. Gabe was standing in the high chair, and we could not lock him in, so we got a booster seat to put him by me. He knocked my diaper bag off the seat and then turned his booster seat over. Luckily, I caught him and he was not injured, but he fell all the way off the seat into the window. All you can do is laugh, and I did that. He also decided he needed to have Tony's tea for supper. He would scream if we took it away, so being the kind people to all those around us...and not wanting to be embarrassed by a screaming toddler...we let him drink it. He probably had 8-10 ounces in one slurp. I sure hope that sugar packet he tore open wasn't too much of a pain for the waiter to clean up.
CLIMBING! He climbs on everything he can! He flipped off the bouncer yesterday, and now it has been taken down. He only used it to climb on. We have to make sure all of the chairs are puches close up to the tables or he will be on top of the table...dancing.
Sitting in chairs like a big boy. He thinks he is super awesome when he does it, and I agree!
Loves his dogs...starting to torture them a little
Loves Max and Caro
Getting out of the house. I was going to run to the grocery store without him one day, and he ran to the door and stood there. He had to get out. He got to ride in the car buggy, and it is a new favorite. He is so stinking adorable when he is steering that buggy down the aisle.
Fun Stuff:
He is trying to run. He cracks me up trying to get places fast.
We visited Grandma in Dothan for her birthday and had lunch with May May and Paw Paw.
Everything in the air he points to and says "buh." That is bird, bug, air plane, ceiling fan...anything above his head that he cannot reach.
He loves when his daddy gets home. He starts talking as soon as he hears the garage door go up, and he runs to see Tony and bows to him. He touches his head to the floor. I guess he knows Chinese traditions for showing respect.
Not So Fun:
Getting molars....really all four at one time! MISERABLE!
Got his first wasp sting today...did not cry at all. He was whining, and when I looked up he had a swarm of wasps around him. I thought he had not been stung, then he messed with his little foot, and there it was on his ankle. By the way, dishwashing liquid in water kills wasps. I poured a jar of it on them, and it knocked the nest down, and all 12 wasps were dead! I won!
Going to restaurants are not fun with Gabe right now. I figured that out in Dothan, but Tony got to experience it tonight. Gabe was standing in the high chair, and we could not lock him in, so we got a booster seat to put him by me. He knocked my diaper bag off the seat and then turned his booster seat over. Luckily, I caught him and he was not injured, but he fell all the way off the seat into the window. All you can do is laugh, and I did that. He also decided he needed to have Tony's tea for supper. He would scream if we took it away, so being the kind people to all those around us...and not wanting to be embarrassed by a screaming toddler...we let him drink it. He probably had 8-10 ounces in one slurp. I sure hope that sugar packet he tore open wasn't too much of a pain for the waiter to clean up.



No comments:
Post a Comment