Wednesday, August 1, 2012
16 weeks
So, it would be way to boring to fill out the normal weekly post. I still have not gained wait, and I still am urinating at night at the same rate. I really have been wanting to eat a California roll from Tokyo, so that may be my lunch tomorrow! Or, the vegetarian sandwich from Jimmy Johns....hmm, decisions decisions. Well, we are having an ultrasound done by a friend tomorrow! Hopefully, this little babe will cooperate. It will be exciting to know if we will have another boy or a girl. I will be letting people know that I am pregnant once I find out. Unless, I decide to wait another week for my ultrasound at my OBs office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I've been waiting on you to announce your pregnancy! I think your Mom told someone at VV theat you were pregnant again, and it made way to the baby room, which made way to my little ears :) Anyways, congrats on the baby boy!!
ReplyDelete