Wednesday, August 1, 2012

15 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 0 pounds Sleep: Waking up at least once to use the bathroom...depends on my fluid intake at night. Movement: Not yet. I few times I thought, "was that it?" nope it really was just gas. Food cravings: nothing out of the ordinary. Aversions would be Surin. I do not know why, but that is what I ate the day I found out I was pregnant, and I have wanted to puke at the thought of it since. We did go to Tokyo and had California rolls. Ah they were delish! Had not been to Tokyo in years. It was quite enjoyable and comparable to hokkaido since I have not eaten there since March before the tornado. Gender: find out August 1st Labor Signs: none...happy for that! Way to early. Belly button in or out? Stretched a little bit....it will not pop out I am sure. It didn't with Gabe. What I miss: Energy...still do not have an all day supply of it. What I am looking forward to: finding out if Gabe will have a brother or sister, and naming this baby! Milestones: I am in the 2nd trimester...and I still haven't made it Facebook news. I did tell people I used to work with, so most people that know me know. I am also starting to look a little pregnant, so people who do not know might get suspicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment