Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Samuel Gill

That's right! Not only am I pregnant, but I am having another boy! I was 17 weeks and 1 day at 9:00 this morning, but at 10:00 am, I skipped a week, and I am now 18 weeks and 1 day. Time really does fly! Actually, Dr. Ray moved my date up to January 1st from January 8th, because this baby has been measuring a week ahead for the past 2 ultrasounds. That was my original due date until I had the first ultrasound, and he was measuring small at 6 weeks, but it is a lot more accurate now that there are actual body parts to measure. We are hoping for him to come before the first for the tax write off, but if he must come on the first, he better be the first one, so we can get some new years baby presents! Ha! I don't even know if they do that in Tuscaloosa. I am really wanting to not be induced, since Tony says he is the last one :(

Anyway,we will probably call him Sam, and he doesn't have a middle name yet...I like a few, but I just need Tony to approve of one. I will post the full name once we figure it out.

I was given an actual dvd of the entire ultrasound. I just don't know how to upload it from there. I may have to record a video of it. Here are some pictures of the ultrasound taken with my iPad.

Here is his face touching his stomach. I guess he likes being balled up, but he needs to stretch out a little in 4 weeks, so we can get a good picture of his head and heart.


He was showing off his package first thing this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment