Wednesday, August 1, 2012

17, wait 18 weeks!

Well, I forced Tony to pick a middle name out of my two choices, and we are naming him Samuel Wilson Gill. Wilson was my grandfather's last name before he was adopted by my great grandfather whose last name was Wilsdorf.  He was measuring half a pound today, and his heart rate was 152 bpm. As I wrote previously, my due date was moved up a week, so I am now 18 weeks instead of 17 weeks.


Total weight gain/loss: 2 pounds

 Sleep: Normal waking to urinate. I woke up this morning on my stomach...I was sleeping so well! My back has started aching while I sleep, so I am guessing being on my stomach took the pressure off my hips and back. That won't last much longer!

Movement: For sure feeling him now. I think I have felt him move for a couple weeks now, but it was so random that I couldn't be sure of it.

Food cravings: chocolate! This lady is about to make a 3-2-1 cake mix,so I can have some any time I want!
Gender: Boy!

Labor : nada! 

Belly button in or out? Stretched a little bit, and the top is not sticking out, but it's protruding more than the rest...a little earlier this time. I may end up popping out this time, or it may be from not having but 9 months of not being pregnant.

What I miss: I will say energy again, but I think I will be missing it for the next few years.

What I am looking forward to: my next doctor's appointment where I get another ultrasound.

Milestones: Finally let the secret out over the Internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment