How far along? 17 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 2.6 pounds! All of the sudden I am starting to gain weight! I better ask the doctor how much per week. I really don't want to gain 100 pounds.
Sleep: I am sleeping fine. I still get up to pee. Except for last night...I didn't get up!
Movement: Pretty sure the movement I felt was either a one time thing or probably not him moving, because it hasn't happened all week.
Sleep: I am sleeping fine. I still get up to pee. Except for last night...I didn't get up!
Movement: Pretty sure the movement I felt was either a one time thing or probably not him moving, because it hasn't happened all week.
Food cravings: Stuff with cheese still. Pizza, mexican. doritos...
Gender: Boy! Going to find out if Gabe is still Gabe today!
Gender: Boy! Going to find out if Gabe is still Gabe today!
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: I want to say I miss my energy, but I am starting to think I am just lazy!
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound today and movement!
Milestones: About to go buy maternity pants. This belly band is starting to get tight and uncomfortable!
After 2 weeks of complaining about not having food in the house, I finally went to the grocery store. I took Hannah Johnson with me, but I went! I got Tony a "snack" food, and he ate the entire bag of chips in one day! How is he supposed to have something to snack on when he eats it all right after I buy it? I also bought a big bad of snickers minis, and I hid them in order for both of us not to eat the whole thing in a week. He will not know where they are, and I will only remember them when I open that certain cabinet door or get a craving. I have done this before with my German chocolate. I put it in the spice cabinet and it lasted over a month!
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound today and movement!
Milestones: About to go buy maternity pants. This belly band is starting to get tight and uncomfortable!
After 2 weeks of complaining about not having food in the house, I finally went to the grocery store. I took Hannah Johnson with me, but I went! I got Tony a "snack" food, and he ate the entire bag of chips in one day! How is he supposed to have something to snack on when he eats it all right after I buy it? I also bought a big bad of snickers minis, and I hid them in order for both of us not to eat the whole thing in a week. He will not know where they are, and I will only remember them when I open that certain cabinet door or get a craving. I have done this before with my German chocolate. I put it in the spice cabinet and it lasted over a month!



No comments:
Post a Comment