Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ultrasound and Pictures

Well, we had our confirmation ultrasound yesterday, and Gabe would not cooperate.  He was sitting on his little tush wiggling his fingers and toes.  Occasionally he would move his head, but the rest of his body was staying still.  One good thing comes from his stubborness!  I get to see him again in 2 weeks!

While I was at the doctor's office, they weighed me of course, but they said I have only gained a pound.  I will stick with their measurements then! I really need to start trying to eat a little more healthy, because I don't want to have gained 10 pounds at my next appointment.  Bad foods are just calling my name!  We went to Cracker Barrel tonight, and I did get the chicken n' dumplins instead of regular dumplins, and I made myself eat most of the chicken.  That made me feel better about the mashed potatoes and okra I ate along with it.

My stomach is actually starting to smooth out.  Where my layer of fat usually hangs over a little bit is now becoming smooth.  Looking in the mirror, sometimes it looks like I am getting a flatter stomach.  Then I turn to the side, and it's not so flat. :)

Here are the pictures of my sweet little baby:











And here are some pregnancy pictures...I should do these before I am about to go to sleep and have no make up on.


7 weeks

8 weeks

11 Weeks



15 weeks

17 weeks (self taken)

1 comment:

  1. You look great! And wanna talk about "needing to eat healthy"?? I just polished off an entire half of a casserole. I ate the first half last night!

    ReplyDelete