How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: My scale is saying 3.2 pounds. Last week it was 2.6, but the doctor said I had only gained 1 pound. I will go with mine since I weigh myself in the morning while wearing no clothes to get accurate readings.
Total weight gain/loss: My scale is saying 3.2 pounds. Last week it was 2.6, but the doctor said I had only gained 1 pound. I will go with mine since I weigh myself in the morning while wearing no clothes to get accurate readings.
Sleep: I am still sleeping pretty well. A few times this week I have not gotten up at 3:00 to pee which was nice. My left hip is starting to hurt! If I stand or sit too long it kills me. The only way to get it to stop is to move or lie down.
Movement: I had a muscle spasm right in the middle of my lower abdomen. It was a let down for sure.
Food cravings: I have been wanting more mexican and spicy foods, but once I eat it I am good for a while. I love any food as long as it smells and tastes good. I am still a little against steaks, but the sound of them is not nauseating anymore. Learned the other night not to over stuff myself with chic-fil-a spicy chicken sandwhich. I had heartburn and had to eat 7 tums to make it go away. It felt like a pole going through my chest to my back!
Movement: I had a muscle spasm right in the middle of my lower abdomen. It was a let down for sure.
Food cravings: I have been wanting more mexican and spicy foods, but once I eat it I am good for a while. I love any food as long as it smells and tastes good. I am still a little against steaks, but the sound of them is not nauseating anymore. Learned the other night not to over stuff myself with chic-fil-a spicy chicken sandwhich. I had heartburn and had to eat 7 tums to make it go away. It felt like a pole going through my chest to my back!
Gender: Boy! Well, we hope so. Since he did not cooperate Monday, we will be going back on February 22nd for another go around. I will be drinking a mountain dew or coke before going.
Labor Signs: None
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? In...it is starting to get more shallow.
What I miss: Sitting comfortably!
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound on February 22nd and movement!
Milestones: I bought bedding!!
I gave up on my hopes of making the perfect baby bedding myself. Kristin and I went to Hobby Lobby, and she insisted that we look at some bedding in person, so we went to Sugarfoots...let me say it looks a lot better than I was expecting. The outside and the name made me feel like it was going to be nasty and smelly in the inside. While there, we found some bedding that I could custom design. Then, I looked through a catalog, and I found some bedding that I actually liked. I had to give up my orange and blue theme, because there is not a lot of that out there. I found some for $130, and then looked for it online and found it for $75!!! It was $89.95 with shipping. I was going to be $89 for part of the fabric at Hobby Lobby, so this was a steal for me! I like it, and I figure if Gabe does turn out to be a Leighton at the next ultrasound then this could be for a girl too...maybe. Always have loved blue and brown!
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound on February 22nd and movement!
Milestones: I bought bedding!!
I gave up on my hopes of making the perfect baby bedding myself. Kristin and I went to Hobby Lobby, and she insisted that we look at some bedding in person, so we went to Sugarfoots...let me say it looks a lot better than I was expecting. The outside and the name made me feel like it was going to be nasty and smelly in the inside. While there, we found some bedding that I could custom design. Then, I looked through a catalog, and I found some bedding that I actually liked. I had to give up my orange and blue theme, because there is not a lot of that out there. I found some for $130, and then looked for it online and found it for $75!!! It was $89.95 with shipping. I was going to be $89 for part of the fabric at Hobby Lobby, so this was a steal for me! I like it, and I figure if Gabe does turn out to be a Leighton at the next ultrasound then this could be for a girl too...maybe. Always have loved blue and brown!





No comments:
Post a Comment