How far along? 19 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds :)
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds :)
Sleep: I sleep fine. Waking up to pee doesn't bother me anymore. I just wish I could get more sleep!
Movement: Still just a maybe...It really could be him, but I really do not know what I am looking for. I was on my stomach on the boat on Saturday, and I do believe I felt him then. He was probably telling me to stop squishing him!
Food cravings: Not really craving much. I am eating pretty much everything except for the schools bbq chicken. That still grosses me out.
Movement: Still just a maybe...It really could be him, but I really do not know what I am looking for. I was on my stomach on the boat on Saturday, and I do believe I felt him then. He was probably telling me to stop squishing him!
Food cravings: Not really craving much. I am eating pretty much everything except for the schools bbq chicken. That still grosses me out.
Gender: Boy! He showed his stuff on Tuesday, and then put his hand on it. That is a boy for you!
Labor Signs: None
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? In...it is starting to get more shallow.
What I miss: Licking batter out of bowls after mixing up brownies or cake.
What I am looking forward to: I have a doctor's appointment on March 14, and I get to have another ultrasound done because we could not get a perfect picture of the four chambers of the heart. We could see them fine though, so I am not worried.
Milestones: Knowing for sure that Gabe is a boy! Makes me feel a little more relieved, and I also am feeling like this is more real. He has the cutest little profile!
What I am looking forward to: I have a doctor's appointment on March 14, and I get to have another ultrasound done because we could not get a perfect picture of the four chambers of the heart. We could see them fine though, so I am not worried.
Milestones: Knowing for sure that Gabe is a boy! Makes me feel a little more relieved, and I also am feeling like this is more real. He has the cutest little profile!



No comments:
Post a Comment