Friday, February 11, 2011

My New Blog

I started trying to redo my blog header and background, and then I tried to change other things.  It's pretty neat how it is all done.  I finally learned how to merge a picture into the header and many more things with http://www.fotoflexer.com/

On another note, I went to good ole Hobby Lobby today after work to look at fabric and patterns.  I found a pattern for baby bedding and everything that goes into a nursery.  I got it for $1.99 and it was on sale from $16.25!  Now if I can just get the fabrics I want for that good of a deal, and then it really will end up being cheaper to make my own bedding.  I think with the pattern it will really turn out well.  I usually guess at measurements and rush through everything else, and that stuff usually does not turn out that well.  This is MY CHILD'S bedding we are talking about now.  It has to be adorable and perfect.  Also, if this is going to be boy bedding, I really didn't want cars, tractors, and boats.  That is really all they have for little boys.  Girl stuff is so much cuter and has a lot more to choose from.  I don't want Gabriel sleeping in something to feminine either, and that is what I have been drawn too.  So, I figure if I can pick out my different types of fabric then I will be on a better track rather than choosing from something already made.  Plus...everything I have liked has been $400+, so it should end up being better for my wallet too.  I am going back tomorrow!  Hopefully, I will find some fabric that I can start making something with!  I may have to check out King Cotton and Handcock Fabric as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment