Saturday, March 5, 2011

21 Weeks

How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds :) 
 Sleep: No problems sleeping at all....other than getting up to pee.  Not really a problem though.
Movement: He is starting to grow and get stronger.  Thursday night was the beginning of being able to see him move through my stomach.  Of course Tony had just left that morning, so he will not be able to see or feel it until Monday.
Food cravings: Fruit
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? Still in.  Widening everyday.
What I miss: My husband...he will be back Monday!  Not really missing much about not being pregnant.
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appointment on March 14th!
Milestones: I am registered at Target!!

Woah!  I am exhausted from the registering trip to Target today.  Kristin, Max, Caroline, and I were there for I believe close to 2 hours.  I am ready to go to bed, and I am ready for Tony to come home!  There is only one work week left until spring break!  Hallelujah!!!  Then, I will have a little over 2 months before my family beach trip in May.  After that we will have about a month and a half until Gabe comes!  That is INSANE!!  40 or really 38 weeks of pregnancy really doesn't seem that long when the end result is an added addition to your family.  I am sure when I am huge, swollen, and miserable the time will pass much slower, but the last 21 weeks have flown by.

No comments:

Post a Comment