Thursday, March 10, 2011

SPRING BREAK IS ALMOST HERE!!!

I am so excited about spring break this year!  I have to finish work today, and tomorrow we are having pajama day.  By the way, yes, I will be wearing pajamas.  One of the dads thought I was not serious and chuckled when I said I would be dressing up.  What is the point of working with small children if you cannot have fun with them?  They have even more fun when their teachers dress up.  It makes them excited that grown ups like to do stuff with them.  I love it!

Anyway, my spring break plans consist of a 9 days and 10 nights stay at home!  I am not going anywhere, but I will probably try to clean my house extremely well on Monday.  I wish I could rip up the floors!  I really don't know how to get them extremely clean.  I think there is no hope for the kitchen tiles....they are textured which is perfect for dirt and food to get stuck it.  The carpet, well, I really do not know how long it has been there, but if we do not get our house sold by the middle of June, I want to replace it.  I do not want to bring a baby home to carpet that I really do not feel comfortable laying on.  That sounds really bad, but it's like a hotel.  I really do not know who or what was on that carpet before Tony bougt the house.  I have steam cleaned it several times, and that helps, but I would like new flooring for the new baby.

Nursery:  I have decided that by May (again if the house is not sold) I will start setting the nursery up.  If I don't do it then, then it will not have it's 2 months of looking cute.  When Gabe gets here, cute bumpers and blankets get put away.  Plus, I will probably be having showers around then, and I will need a place to put everything.

2 more days until the 22 week mark, and I have my next doctor's appointment and ultrasound on Monday, march 14th!  I also need to get my massage from Nancy Taylor scheduled!  Have a great last week of Winter and remember day light savings time happens Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment