How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds as of this morning. We shall see what the doctor says on Monday morning. Holy cow! Literally. My belly grew a lot in the last 2 weeks!
Sleep: Back and hips are starting to hurt now which is making my sleep a little uncomfortable.
Movement: After having an entire cookies and cream milk shake from Chic-Fil-A today, I sat through a 2 hour movie (Battle: Las Angeles). Not only was it uncomfortable sitting in that chair, but it is a pretty intense movie. My little sweet Gabe would give me some good jabs during those intense parts and scare me. It was like I had someone jumping out and screaming, "BOO!" only he was inside me. He stayed awake the whole movie as well.
Food cravings: Brio Chocolate Cake with ganache and caramel frosting.
Gender: Boy!
Movement: After having an entire cookies and cream milk shake from Chic-Fil-A today, I sat through a 2 hour movie (Battle: Las Angeles). Not only was it uncomfortable sitting in that chair, but it is a pretty intense movie. My little sweet Gabe would give me some good jabs during those intense parts and scare me. It was like I had someone jumping out and screaming, "BOO!" only he was inside me. He stayed awake the whole movie as well.
Food cravings: Brio Chocolate Cake with ganache and caramel frosting.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? Still in. Widening everyday.
What I miss: Not much. It was a lot easier to get around before I was pregnant.
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appointment on March 14th!
What I miss: Not much. It was a lot easier to get around before I was pregnant.
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appointment on March 14th!
Milestones: only 18 more weeks until my due date!
Tonight, I made my very first chicken pot pie from semi-scratch. I bought pre-made pie crust. Tony and I were surprisingly satisfied that is was actually pretty good. When I cook, it is either awesome or disgusting. And...since I have been wanting chocolate cake, I decided that I would just try and make one myself. The cake part will be done tonight. I will make caramel frosting and ganache to go on it tomorrow. YUMMY!
Tonight, I made my very first chicken pot pie from semi-scratch. I bought pre-made pie crust. Tony and I were surprisingly satisfied that is was actually pretty good. When I cook, it is either awesome or disgusting. And...since I have been wanting chocolate cake, I decided that I would just try and make one myself. The cake part will be done tonight. I will make caramel frosting and ganache to go on it tomorrow. YUMMY!





No comments:
Post a Comment