Tony left yesterday to go to Washington DC for Thursday and part of Friday, then he is going to Emmitsburg, Maryland, for class at the National Fire Academy. Tony was really excited about this, I was excited for him and jealous. While he is gone, I am going to clean the house...it will return being messy on Monday when he gets home. I am also going to try and register for baby stuff. My sister is wanting to go with me, since she did not get to register while she was pregnant. She was put on bedrest at 23 weeks, put in the hospital at 26 weeks, and Max and Caroline were born at 33 weeks. If she is able to go, then we will go. I know Tony will not feel left out considering he went for 30 minutes to register us when we were getting married. I think he will be relieved.
Wednesday, I could feel Gabe kicking/jabbing/etc a little harder, and I could feel it with my hand. Last night while I was sitting on the couch, I could see my stomach moving. It was incredible! I started crying out of excitement. It was so cool to me. I hope he will do it for Tony when he gets home!
Tomorrow, I will be 21 weeks pregnant. I read that at 21 weeks, Gabe will weigh less than 11 ounces. The only problem with that is, his estimated weight at 19 weeks was 12 ounces. I have an appointment on March 14th. I will be 22 weeks and a few days for that appoointment, and I am going to get to have another ultrasound done. I wonder how much he will weigh then. It seems to me like I am going to have a big boy :)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I have an appt on the 14th too, maybe I will see you there! Why are you having another ultrasound done? Jealous!
ReplyDelete