How far along? 13 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: None. I went to the doctor today and got on the scale, and it said 2 pounds up from the 1st weigh in. I was wearing boots and not my normal light shoes, so I weighed my boots when I got home and they were almost 3 pounds! I have come to the conclusion that I have not gained weight yet, but it is coming!
Sleep: OK. I get up at least once a night to pee.
Movement: None
Sleep: OK. I get up at least once a night to pee.
Movement: None
Food cravings: Salty still. I am really wanting some salt and vinegar chips and sushi.
Gender: None (February 7th we will find out!!)
Gender: None (February 7th we will find out!!)
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Sushi
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby!
Milestones: I am in the 2nd trimester! Woop woop!
I had a doctor's appointment today, and the nurse found the heart beat using the doppler, and it was measuring at 153 BPM. The doctor says that everything is looking good!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby!
Milestones: I am in the 2nd trimester! Woop woop!
I had a doctor's appointment today, and the nurse found the heart beat using the doppler, and it was measuring at 153 BPM. The doctor says that everything is looking good!



No comments:
Post a Comment