How far along? 15 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: I gained that half pound back after I ate a lot of pizza.
Sleep: I get up at least once a night to pee.
Movement: None
Sleep: I get up at least once a night to pee.
Movement: None
Food cravings: I love pizza!!
Gender: None (February 7th we will find out!!)
Gender: None (February 7th we will find out!!)
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: I really do not miss anything. I haven't had to change a lot of what I did because I never ate, drank, or did anything that I can't do pregnant, except, now I have to depend on people to do the heavy lifting for me. For the most part, I really do not miss it, but it can get annoying when some people think you shouldn't or can't do anything.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby! 2 weeks!!
Milestones: My belly has officially decided to bulge a little without the help of food. And we also have decided on names we like for both boy and girl! boy: Thomas Gabriel Gill (Gabe) girl: Leighton Elizabeth Gill (Leighton)
On Thursday night, we had a lovely window sales man come to our house. He was supposed to get to our house by 8:00. He was running late and arrived at 9:00. HE DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL AFTER 12:00!! We continually told him that I had to go to work in the morning, and he knew I was pregnant. I thought people were supposed to be more considerate of pregnant women. I went to bed before he officially left. The only good thing that came of this situation and the only reason why we allowed him into our house was....we got a $100 Wal-Mart gift card just to listen to his presentation. On Sunday, I noticed that a crib that I had been looking at went from being $279 to $179, and it comes with a changing table attached to it. I went ahead and ordered, and it was from Wal-Mart, so I was able to use the gift card we got! So it really helped out. Here is the crib...
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby! 2 weeks!!
Milestones: My belly has officially decided to bulge a little without the help of food. And we also have decided on names we like for both boy and girl! boy: Thomas Gabriel Gill (Gabe) girl: Leighton Elizabeth Gill (Leighton)
On Thursday night, we had a lovely window sales man come to our house. He was supposed to get to our house by 8:00. He was running late and arrived at 9:00. HE DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL AFTER 12:00!! We continually told him that I had to go to work in the morning, and he knew I was pregnant. I thought people were supposed to be more considerate of pregnant women. I went to bed before he officially left. The only good thing that came of this situation and the only reason why we allowed him into our house was....we got a $100 Wal-Mart gift card just to listen to his presentation. On Sunday, I noticed that a crib that I had been looking at went from being $279 to $179, and it comes with a changing table attached to it. I went ahead and ordered, and it was from Wal-Mart, so I was able to use the gift card we got! So it really helped out. Here is the crib...




No comments:
Post a Comment