How far along? 14 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: None. I have started weighing myself at home about everyday. Yesterday, I thought I gained half a pound, but today I was back down to the exact same weight I have been. I do not know how this is a problem for me. Usually, I can gain when I really don't need to.
Sleep: I get up at least once a night to pee.
Movement: None
Sleep: I get up at least once a night to pee.
Movement: None
Food cravings: Cream cheese and avacado...the Philadelphia Roll w/o Salmon at Hokkaido
Gender: None (February 7th we will find out!!)
Gender: None (February 7th we will find out!!)
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss: Being normal...Tony informed me that I was beginning to get annoyed easily with people, and he is right. When he first said that, I told him no and then immediately agreed with him. I just like to be by myself or with Tony rather than be with other people for long periods of time. It's all about comfort and getting to nap.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby! 2 weeks and 4 days!!
Milestones: I am starting to poke out a little on the days I am at work and on my feet. On the week ends, I look pretty normal.
Well, we have officially decided to get rid of our small house. Please, someone come buy it quickly! We realy really really need more space. Poor baby will be like Jesus and have to stay in the garage in the back yard or the crate with the dogs if we do not get something bigger by the time he or she comes.
I am still waiting on the drastic amount of energy that is suppose to appear during the second trimester, and I am unknowingly looking forward to gaining weight. I guess that will just show me that my baby is definitely growing since I have not seen him or her in 6 weeks. I just can't wait to see this sweet baby in 2.5 weeks!!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby! 2 weeks and 4 days!!
Milestones: I am starting to poke out a little on the days I am at work and on my feet. On the week ends, I look pretty normal.
Well, we have officially decided to get rid of our small house. Please, someone come buy it quickly! We realy really really need more space. Poor baby will be like Jesus and have to stay in the garage in the back yard or the crate with the dogs if we do not get something bigger by the time he or she comes.
I am still waiting on the drastic amount of energy that is suppose to appear during the second trimester, and I am unknowingly looking forward to gaining weight. I guess that will just show me that my baby is definitely growing since I have not seen him or her in 6 weeks. I just can't wait to see this sweet baby in 2.5 weeks!!



No comments:
Post a Comment