Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bedding

So, I have looked at some bedding.  I really don't want to look at bedding seriously until I find out if it's a boy or a girl.  I have also been considering making the bedding myself.  If I can make it cheaper than buying it then why not?  I would only have to make a blanket, dust ruffle, and a bumper.  My mother actually has a bumper that she is not using.  I may can see if I can recover it.  These are all projects that require you to sew straight lines.  Guess what?  I can do that!  I just will have to be extremely patient and take my time instead of rushing through it like most projects I do.  I am really excited at the possibility of doing this.  I will definitely be checking out fabrics and prices and see if it will be worth it.

I got some practice today making a bed...a dog bed. :)  I think they approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment