Monday, February 11, 2013

Peanut! Peanut Butter!

I recently purchased a Ninja Kitchen System. I have used it almost everyday for the past week. I have made green smoothies loaded with spinach, grinded up bars of Fels Naptha to make laundry detergent, blended together almonds into smooth delicious almond butter, mixed together almonds and water to make disgusting almond milk, and today Gabe and I whipped up peanut butter. I bought a 16 oz jar of dry roasted unsalted peanuts on sale last week. I also used a coupon for extra savings. I usually buy smucker's natural peanut butter...just peanuts and salt. I thought I'd give it a try. Great success! It took a couple minutes, and I think we will be making it like this from now on.


First you need peanuts and a sweet helper saying "cheese"


 
Next open them


Put them in the blender

 
Taste one
 

Pour them all in

 
Start blending

 
See!  It is working!

 
Taste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment