Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tennessee

I love Chattanooga! I guess it's the atmosphere of the city when I went. It was very laid back.  I am starting to get so excited about planning our second annual trip to Chattanooga in March. We went last year, and we discussed it and decided we should do it each year in the spring time. It's a good time to stop on our way to Sevierville to see Gabe's Nonnie and T and the rest of the family. We had so much fun at the aquarium when Gabe was only 8 months old that I know it will be even more fun when he is 20 months old.

We stayed in the Sheraton Read House Hotel last year and plan to be doing so again. They have a package we get that is a great deal for a room and tickets to the aquarium and other discounts. Plus free valet parking makes me feel extra special.  There is also a Starbucks downstairs, and you can walk all over the city. I want to get there earlier than last time and enjoy it more.



I want to go to the Creative Imagination Museum this year as well as the Tennessee Aquarium.


Gabe touched a sting ray last year. I hope he isn't afraid to do it again this year!

I am pretty sure Tony's family is planning on going to Dollywood while we are there. We went when Gabe was 3 months old, and he slept the whole time, and it is definitely something that would be more fun for children, so I expect him to really enjoy it as long as he can ride some of the rides.

The only thing that worries me is Sam's sleep. I worry that he may wake up in the middle of the night nod wake Gabe up while we are in the hotel. I guess we will deal with it. Maybe he will do perfectly, and I am worrying for no reason!

Happy Saturday, y'all!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment