He was 23.25 inches long (75 %)
His head was 16 inches round (90%)
It look like I am going to have another big boy with a big noggin'. Sam had 5 shots and one oral vaccine today. Oh how it hurts my heart to hear my babies cry in pain. It was the saddest squeal. I think it was harder taking him today having already been through it with Gabe. I knew what to expect and have been dreading it for a week. I gave him half of a dose of Tylenol when we got home. He just seemed to be very uncomfortable. Hopefully, he will not feel any worse, and he will be his happy self in the morning.
After the nurse weighed him
He really liked the paper. He was trying to roll on his side and lick it.
After we saw the doctor. He fell asleep waiting on the horrible shots coming his way.
After the nurse weighed him
He really liked the paper. He was trying to roll on his side and lick it.
Sam is wearing size 2 diapers and is in 0-3 month clothing. I have a feeling he will be in 3-6 month clothing at the end of March.
During the day, he is on a great schedule. He wakes up and eats immediately. Almost exactly an hour and a half later, he starts to fuss which means it is time for a nap. It is nice to not feel like I need to feed him in order to get him to sleep.
He is sleeping in stretches of 6-9 hours at night. His bedtime routine usually begins about 9:00. I feed him for the last time, bathe him, clothe him, talk and smile with him. When he starts to fuss, it is time to be swaddled and he falls asleep in the swing usually around 10:00.
He is sleeping in stretches of 6-9 hours at night. His bedtime routine usually begins about 9:00. I feed him for the last time, bathe him, clothe him, talk and smile with him. When he starts to fuss, it is time to be swaddled and he falls asleep in the swing usually around 10:00.
I told myself I would not put Sam in the swing like I did Gabe, but when it comes to sleep you do what you have to do. He spits up so much if he is put down flat, and the swing he seems to be the perfect elevation for him.
He is smiling all of the time, and we have gotten a few giggles out of him. He has blue eyes as of now, and his hair seems to be growing in brown, but it is also starting to fall out in the back.
He is hitting at toys and grabbing my hair with a lot more ease. He is also trying to get his fist in his mouth.
I love my Sam oh so much. I was very nervous about not being able to love him like I do Gabe. Everyone says not to worry, that it won't be like that. I think most moms still worry. It is true though. I just have twice as much crazy love in my heart.
Gabe and I celebrated Sam's 2 month mark by going to Krispy Kreme. Gabe had to enjoy it by himself since there is dairy in those light as air donuts.
He is smiling all of the time, and we have gotten a few giggles out of him. He has blue eyes as of now, and his hair seems to be growing in brown, but it is also starting to fall out in the back.
He is hitting at toys and grabbing my hair with a lot more ease. He is also trying to get his fist in his mouth.
I love my Sam oh so much. I was very nervous about not being able to love him like I do Gabe. Everyone says not to worry, that it won't be like that. I think most moms still worry. It is true though. I just have twice as much crazy love in my heart.
Gabe and I celebrated Sam's 2 month mark by going to Krispy Kreme. Gabe had to enjoy it by himself since there is dairy in those light as air donuts.
First Valentine's Party



No comments:
Post a Comment